Optoma EH465 DLP Projector
Super bright 1080p projection - Wireless presentation and multimedia
The Optoma EH465 is the ultimate 1080p projector for classrooms, corporate boardrooms and multipurpose offices. It projects an extremely bright 4,800 lumens and 20,000:1 contrast ratio to produce incredibly luminous, sharp and colorful images that’s visible practically any time of the day. Support for sRGB and REC.709 color profiles ensures accurate color reproduction whether the source is PC, Mac or video devices.
Integrated file viewing capabilities lets the Optoma EH465 quickly display office documents, PDFs, images and presentations directly from USB storage devices. HDCast Pro features provides wireless screen mirroring capabilities for Android, iOS, Mac OS and Windows devices. USB display mode support lets Android and iOS devices connect directly via USB for wired screen mirroring, too.
A 1.5x zoom allows flexible installations with the Optoma EH465 while a 10 watt internal speaker fills the room with loud and crisp audio that enhances media content and presentations. Robust input options include 2 HDMI, VGA-in, VGA-out and RJ-45 for connectivity to a wide range of devices. A 15,000-hour lamp life enables many years of use with minimal maintenance.
- Extraordinarily bright 1080p projection with 4,800 lumens and 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- Extensive I/O support with 2xHDMI (with MHL), VGA-in, VGA-out, audio-in, audio-out, RJ45, USB reader, RS-232C
- PC-free presentations and images; included USB Wi-Fi adapter, HDCast Pro wireless presentations and images from PC, Mac, Android, and iOS
- Powerful 10 watt speaker enhances presentations and audio/video with crisp and clear sound
- 1.5x zoom for robust installations in any environment
- USB display mode enables instant screen mirroring when connecting iOS and Android devices
1Lamp based projectors brightness and lifetime will vary depending on selected projector mode, environmental conditions and usage. As is common with all lamp based projectors, brightness will decrease over the lamp lifetime. LED projectors do not have a replaceable lamp and the brightness does not decay significantly over the product lifetime.
2Typical lamp life achieved through testing. Will vary according to operational use and environmental conditions