NEC NP-P502HL-2 Laser Projector
5000-Lumen Entry-Level Professional Installation Laser Projector
The NEC P502HL-2 is the smallest footprint 5000 lumen installation projector with a laser/phosphor light source that makes it ideal for higher education classrooms, corporate boardrooms and government training rooms. With more consistent brightness, improved color fidelity, and tilt-free or portrait modes these projectors will deliver in new verticals such as retail, simulation, and theme park installations. Furthermore, the laser module delivers 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operations, reducing your total cost of ownership!
- High-brightness, lower power consumption enhance always-on capabilities of laser projection
- Ideal for new applications such as digital signage
- Lamp-less operation reduces TCO
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and cost savings mean these projectors are still great for demanding integration applications such as higher education and corporate
- Built-in HDBaseT enables simplified installations with a single cable for video, audio, and control signals: LAN connection for control and asset management over the network. Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP) ensures quick switching between presentations
- 15,000:1 Contrast Ratio creating extremely detailed images
- Powerful 20W speakers provide volume needed for large rooms
- Horizontal & Vertical lens shift enables flexible projector placement
- MultiPresenter for audio and video transmission from up to 16 sources simultaneously to the projector over the network
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Industry leading 5 year standard warranty on parts and labor! This includes the first year of InstaCare FREE!