Maxell MP-WU9101B Laser Projector - NO LENS
Maxell's 10,000 ANSI lumens, 1-chip DLP® laser projector delivers larger-than-life performance.
Maxell is excited to announce the MP-WU9101B, our first 10,000 lumen laser light source projector. The new laser diode light source offers approximately 20,000 hours of operation time and is maintenance free, there is no lamp or filter to replace providing a dramatic reduction in total cost of ownership. It can provide 24/7 use for digital signage applications and is a perfect choice for large auditoriums, conference rooms, museums, and concert or stage productions. Plus, 10,000 ANSI lumens brightness and 30000:1 contrast ratio results in a super bright display with outstanding image clarity and uniformity. Always on the cutting-edge of technology, Maxell's MP-WU9101B is an HDBaseT™-enabled projector which delivers whole-home and commercial distribution of uncompressed HD multimedia content over a single CAT5e/6 cable. HDBaseT is unique in its ability to provide professional installers with a much simpler and more cost-effective way to transmit uncompressed HD video up to 328 ft. No matter how large the application environment, the MP-WU9101B delivers larger-than-life performance. For added peace of mind, Maxell's MP-WU9101B is also backed by a generous 5-year warranty and our world-class service and support programs.
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200• 10,000 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- Laser Phosphor Light Source
- 360° Installation• Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift
- Suitable for Heavy Usage, Digital Signage and 24/7 Applications
- Maintenance Free!
- Five Digital Inputs: HDBaseT, HDMI x 2, DVI-D x 1, 3G SDI x 1
- Wide Range of Lens Options - Compatible with Maxell's 9000 Series Lenses (This model ships without a lens)
- Supports Web Control, PJLink, Crestron Roomview, AMX, and Extron XTP