Maxell MP-TW3011 Laser Projector
Maxell expands their laser projector line with a 3,300 ANSI lumens, 3LCD model delivering larger-than-life performance.
Maxell's laser light source projector line now includes the 3LCD model MP-TW3011 with 3,300 ANSI lumens. The new laser phosphor light source offers approximately 20,000 hours (normal mode) of operation time and is virtually maintenance free, there is no lamp to replace providing a dramatic reduction in total cost of owner-ship. The innovative interactive MP-TW3011 features an ultra short throw design and integrates Maxell's powerful software to deliver a complete interactive experience on any flat surface. With a rich feature set that meets the specific interactive needs of K-12, higher education, and corporate users, the MP-TW3011 is both easy to install and easy to calibrate. It provides vibrant image quality with cost-effective operation and produces large images in small spaces. Interactive features include interactive pens, multiple pen capability, auto-calibration, PC-less drawing, and multi-display interactive. The optional Finger Touch Module (FT-02) supports finger touch capability. Additionally a suite of advanced features includes High Dynamic Contrast Range (HDCR2), 2 HDMI ports, and Maxell's original technology Accentualizer. As with all Maxell projectors, you can expect vibrant image quality, cost-efficient operation, and long-lasting reliability. For added piece of mind, Maxell's MP-TW3011 is also backed by a generous 5-year warranty and our world-class service and support programs.
- 3LCD Laser Projector
- WXGA 1280 x 800
- 3,300 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- 500,000 : 1 Contrast Ratio
- 50,000 Hours Light Source Life (Long life 2 mode)
- 60"-110" Interactive Screen Size
- HDMI 2 Inputs (1 shared with MHL)
- Powered Focus and Perfect Fit
- High Dynamic Range (HDCR2)
- Interactive Touch with Pen or Finger, Up to 6
- Optional Finger Touch Module
- Compatible with other top interactive software
- Starboard Interactive Software Included with no yearly subscription fee!