Maxell MC-WU5501 LCD Projector
Designed for academic achievement in larger classrooms, corporate boardrooms and campus standard
As part of Maxell’s Collegiate Series, the MC-WU5501 combines WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution with super-bright 5,200 ANSI lumens white/color light output for a stunning visual achievement. It can transform classrooms, lecture halls, and auditoriums into true learning centers. The MC-WU5501 is easily stackable which enables you to place one projector on top of another to project the same image from both onto a screen for added brightness. Incorporating Maxell’s leading-edge technology, the MC-WU5501 features an image-enhancing combination of Accentualizer, High Dynamic Contrast Range (HDCR) and Image Optimizer, all of which contribute to the overall visual experience. Plus, Maxell’s Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes with ImageCare combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings for a lower cost of ownership. For added peace of mind, Maxell’s MC-WU5501 is also backed by a generous warranty and our world-class service and support programs.
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 5,200 ANSI lumens white/color output
- 10,000 : 1 contrast ratio
- 4,000 hours lamp life (Standard mode) / 6,000 hours lamp life (Eco mode)*
- 10,000 hours hybrid filter**
- Edge Blending & Warping
- HDCR / Accentualizer / Image Optimizer
- Convenient Networking / Wireless Capability
- Smart Device Control
* Actual lamp life will vary by individual lamp and based on environmental conditions, selected operating mode, user settings and usage. Hours of average lamp life specified are not guaranteed and do not constitute part of the product or lamp warranty. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
** Actual filter life will vary by individual filter and based on environmental conditions, selected operating mode, user settings and usage. Hours of average filter life specified are not guaranteed and do not constitute part of the product warranty