Please call 1-888-686-0551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for sale pricing!
Yamaha LS9-32 32-Input 64-Channel Digital Mixing ConsoleHigh Input Capacity and a Generous Bus Structure for Serious Live Sound
With 32 input head amps the LS9-32 can comfortably handle the complex and varied source requirements presented by a wide range of live sound applications, but it's always reassuring to know that you can expand it up to 64 channels by just adding external preamps and Mini-YGDAI interface cards for those extra demanding line-ups. Whether used in an installation or on the road, the LS9-32 will deliver the performance and versatility of large-scale systems in dramatically less space, with less hassle, and significantly lower overall cost.
- 32 top-performance recallable head amplifiers deliver microphone andline sources with extraordinary presence and realism.
- An additional 16 or 32 channels of processing power ready to receive audiovia the Mini-YGDAI expansion slots, providing a total of 32 or 64 channels!
- 4 stereo input channels.
- An extensive range of channel functions accessible via Yamaha's acclaimedSelected Channel interface.
- Versatile bus architecture with comprehensive digital patching capability:16 mix buses, 8 matrix buses, and a stereo and mono bus that can be used inLCR mode.
- Virtual GEQ and effect rack offers easy access to built-in graphicequalization and effects that would fill a full-size rack or two if similaranalog gear were used.
- Built-in USB Memory Recorder/Player eliminates the need for an externaldevice for simple off-board recording, and can supply background music andsound effects as required.
- Full-console scene Store and Recall.
- Ready to use out of the box with pre-patched effects and pre-fader auxmixes for monitor sends.
- One or two Mini-YGDAI slots for easy system expansion.
- Compact size 884 x 220 x 500 mm and weighs only 19.4 kg