D Series MultiLoop Driver (14 Amps x 2)
The D14-2 (D Series) represents the global benchmark for digital audio induction loop systems. The compact, elegant and sturdy units not only feature digital signal processing and networking functionality, but are also the most versatile and powerful solution available.
The D14-2 hearing loop amplifier is a 14 Amp dual output class 'D' driver; meaning a 60%+ increase in energy efficiency over existing solutions. Both drivers feature capacitive touch front panels with intuitive menus, built in test signals, and are fully networkable with a Wi-Fi accessible standard browser based control panel for remote set-up, monitoring and email alerts.
The D14-2 features 14 Amps per loop output plus ample voltage headroom, making it the most flexible solution on the market, suitable for a huge range of applications. The added power of the D14-2 provides a solution for installations in environments containing very high levels of metal, previously not possible without the use of combiners.
In another first for high-power Class D Induction Loop drivers, installation can be performed with total confidence, as unique multi-stage filtering ensures compatibility with both other system equipment and global EMC regulations. The D Series also boasts Dual slope Metal Loss Control that caters for a wide range of metal loss frequency characteristics.
- Drives 2 output channels at 14ARMS each, featuring accurate and stable 90° phase shift
- Networkable with remote browser interface
- Digital display & intuitive 'touch' menu system
- 3 modes; Main, Status & Quick
- Highly energy efficient Class-D amplifier with low heat dissipation
- Up to 2 x 1,300m2 Perimeter Loops area coverage
- Up to 3,300m2 MultiLoop™ Low Loss area coverage
- Compact 1U rack mount unit with internal transformer for simple rack installation
- Optimised for speech frequencies with unmatched intelligibility & capable of high quality musical reproduction
- AGC & Dual Slope MLC
- Active status monitoring & remote fault reporting via email
- Data compliant with: IEC 62489-1 Standard
- One (1) D14-2 D Series Networkable MultiLoop™ Driver (14 Amps x 2)
- One (1) 1U 19? Rack Mount (brackets included)
- One (1) Handbook and installation instructions
- One (1) T-Coil Loop System present Sign (deaf logo)
- Two (2) Neutrik NL4 output connectors for each output
- One (1) Region specific IEC power cable
- One (1) Status and DC Connectors