Part Number: CP-BW301WN
Hitachi CP-BW301WN LCD ProjectorFully featured short throw LCD projector with network capabilities and a lower operating cost
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- Cloning Function: Copy configuration settings from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning can save almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory.
- ImageCare Technology: ImageCare is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes: Automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the screen. Also, automatically changes the brightness of the lamp if there is no change in the screen image. Using ImageCare technology, these features give optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
- Projector Quick Connection App For Mobile Devices: Our iOS application offers full projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad®, iPhone® and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL11N wireless adapter.
- Input Source Naming: Users can rename input sources in more descriptive terms instead of the factory default names.
- Microphone Input: A microphone can be used via the jack located on the input panel. Allows for more dynamic presentations even in standby mode.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow function.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL11N). The adapter supports IEEE802.
|Display Device: ||3 Chip LCD|
|Brightness:||3000 Lumen Color & White Light Output|
|Contrast Ratio: ||10000:1|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM, Computer Signals up to UXGA (1600x1200)|
|Aspect Ratio: ||16:10|
|Number of Colors: ||Full Color|
|Typical Lamp Life: ||4,000/6,000 Hours (Normal/Eco-2 Mode)|
|Lens: ||f = 5.65mm|
|Throw Ratio: ||0.4:1|
|Image Size: ||60" - 150"|
|Throw Distance: ||19" - 53"|
|Keystone Correction: ||Horizontal and Vertical ±5°|
|Projection Methods: ||**|
|Inputs: ||HDMI x 2|
VGA x 2
Composite Video (RCA) x 1
3.5mm Mini-Jack Audio x 1
RCA Audio (L/R) x 1
3.5mm Mini Jack MIC In x 1
|Outputs: ||VGA Out x 1|
3.5mm Mini-Jack Audio Out
|Speaker: ||16W Mono|
|Audible Noise: ||*|
|Weight: ||8.4 lbs. |
|Dimensions: ||13.6" x 11.9" x 3.4"|
|Accessories: ||Remote control, power cord, computer cable, 2 AA batteries, lens cover, USB wireless adapter cover, application CD, user's manual CD, user's manual|
|Remote Control: ||Remote Control included with batteries|
|Mfg Warranty: ||3 year limited parts and labor (Extended Service Contract available at additional cost)|
|Product Data Sheet: || Product Data Sheet|