Aurora 21" TAURI Temperature-Check Tablet - TTS-21
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
TAURI Temperature-Check Tablets
1 second no-contact temperature scan from 3ft with +/- 0.3°C accuracy (+/- 0.5°F)
Add an extra layer of protection to your facility and help protect your most valuable assets your human assets.
To ensure that individuals entering a location are not running a high temperature, Aurora introduces the new infrared temperature sensor/detector. It provides alerts when a person is running a high temperature within 1 second.
The system uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures. Based on technology developed in Germany, the highly accurate sensor measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.3 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit).Why a temperature sensor?
- Provides the first layer of screening protection
- More hygienic with non-touch infrared technology
- Multiple devices can be monitored by a single user
- Scan distance: 0.5 to 1 meter (approx. 1 8 to 3 3)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3°C (+/- 0.5°F)
- Scan speed: within 1 second
- Camera reversible 180°
- 10, 15.6, and 21.5 models
- Quad-core 1.8Ghz processor
- HDMI out for remote viewing
- WiFi and Ethernet
- PoE (TTS-10 only)
- VESA mount capable
- APS-1 adjustable pole stand with weighted base
- WMT-1 wall mount
- DTM-1/DTM-2/DTM-3 desktop stands
- Future firmware upgrade options
- Photo & thermal result email alerts
- Facial detection
- Customized flagging
- ReAX control engine for automation & integration with third-party devices and access systems
- Digital signage capabilities
- HDMI out Aurora tablets have an active HDMI output that will allow an operator to view the scan results from a safe distance.
- ReAX control processor & interface TAURI tablets from Aurora will include the ReAX control system. With ReAX, you can create graphical user interfaces and advanced logic using our free software, allowing you to control 3rd party devices or custom applications. Additional expansion hardware allows you to expand beyond network control protocols, providing physical ports to control devices using RS-232, IR, relays, and I/Os. ReAX will be included for free via a firmware update in the near future.
- Digital signage a future firmware update for Aurora tablets will include the option to use TAURI tables as a digital signage engine.
- Value-added features in addition to by providing temperature check capabilities, our exclusive features, optional upgrades, and hardware expansion will ensure that you are getting the highest value for your investment.
- Accessories Aurora can provide a one-stop shop for accessories, including mounting solutions, control system expansion, HDMI signal extension, AV over IP, and multi-viewing capabilities, allowing many panels to me monitored by a single person in a centralized, remote location.
- Accuracy with one of the most accurate sensors in the industry, TAURI tablets provide a reliable first line of defense for health screening.
- People Counting
- Quick Scan Mode
- Face Mask Detection
- Customizable Questionnaires
- Integrated ReAX Control System (1)
- Data Storage: Locally or Remotely
- Digital Signage for Still or Video Playback
- Real Time Camera Streaming for Security Recording
- Email/Text Notifications with Snap Shots and Thermal Results
- QR Code Recognition for Employee and Visitor Management
- Customize the Interface Experience for the User and Operator
- Hand Gesture Control Allows for Sanitary, Touch-free Interaction
- Integration with 3rd Party Automation, Security or Medical Systems
- Graphical Interface with Messaging and Customized Audio Prompts
- And much more...
(1) Programmable with the free drag-and-drop Core Studio software.
|Resolution||1920 X 1080|
|Active Display Area||476.06 x 267.8mm|
|Viewing angle||H:178° / V:178°|
|Touch Tech.||10 point cap touch (reflective glass)|
|Hardware & OS|
|CPU||RK3288 Cortex A17, Ouad core 1.8GHz|
|ROM||8GB eMMC Flash|
|Video format||H.265, VP8, RV, WMV, AVS, H.263. MPEG4, Up to 4K x 2K decoding, HTML5, Flash 10|
|Auxiliary video||HDMI output for remote monitoring of results|
|Audio format||MP3/ WMA / AAC etc.|
|Image format||JPEG, BMP, PNG|
|Speaker||2W x 2|
|WiFi||802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|I/O||HDMI output, RJ45 x 1, USB x 4; SD slot x I; Micro-USB x 1; 3.5mm audio x 1; Recover x 1; RS-232 x2, GPIO Support|
|AV Capability||Front Facing Camera 2 MP fixed focus|
|Included in Box||Tablet, Power Adapter, Power cable|
|Power Input||12V 5A|
|Operating Environment||Operating: 32°F to 100'F (0°C to 40°C); Storage: -4° F to 122°F (-20'C to 50°C) Operating: 20%-80%; Storage· 10%-95%|
|Certification||CE, FCC, ROHS|
|Infrared temperature Sensor|
|Power Input||3.3- 3.6V, 50mA, USB connect|
|Size||65.2mm x 38.5mm x 22mm|
|Temperature check distance||0.3m-1m|
|Temperature check range||30°C to 45°C|
|Temperature check error||±0.3°C@1 Hz|
|Size(WxDxH)||534.5 x 326 x 47.63 mm|
|Box Size||582 x 422.0 x 114 mm|