USB 2.0 frame grabber designed for power users that require extremely high precision industrial VGA capture. VGA2USB Pro can capture VGA streams at resolutions of up to 2048×2048 in a 24-bit palette.Key Features
- Capture any VGA signal at up to 2048×2048 (2560×1600 widescreen) resolution
- Frame rate varies depending on content being captured
- 5-18 frames per second at 2048×2048
- Encased in solid aluminum
- Used for RADAR imaging, ATC/ATM images, remote security monitoring, control room displays and other applications that require a high level of precision
- Interfaces to multiple 3rd party applications compatible with DirectShow on Windows, Video4Linux on Linux, QuickTime on Mac OS X
VGA2USB Pro is intended for those that need to capture video in resolutions up to 2048×2048 (2560×1600 in widescreen mode) from VGA sources using an external USB-based solution.
Encased in solid aluminum, this device uses the most advanced Epiphan custom FPGA and advanced ADC in order to achieve pixel rates of 270 Megapixels per second. VGA2USB Pro features on-board cropping, integrated color space conversion, USB Transfer Accelerator, and Compression Booster Filters. This is Epiphan Systems' most powerful USB 2.0 VGA frame grabber.
Epiphan's custom FPGA performs lossless compression on-board, thus increasing USB bus utilization efficiency, throughput and effective frame rates. The frame rate is dependent on content being captured - content with lots of movement will have lower frame rates. In the majority of applications, VGA2USB Pro captures lossless 2048×2048 video at 5 to 18 frames per second.
In military, scientific, industrial, and educational applications which require the capture of a VGA signal at ultra-high resolutions, the VGA2USB Pro is the external frame grabber of choice.