Epson Pro L1505UH - V11H910120Pro L1505UH WUXGA 3LCD Laser Projector with 4K Enhancement With Lens
Premium large-venue laser projector with 4K Enhancement1.
The Pro L1505UH combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. This premium large-venue projector features native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology1. Delivering 12,000 lumens of color/white brightness2, the Pro L1505UH offers bright, vivid color, while its laser light engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours3. This sleek, black projector includes Edge Blending and 360-degree projection for a variety of installation applications. Its integration capabilities include 3G-SDI and HDBaseT™ connectivity, plus nine optional powered lenses (ships with ELPLM15 lens).
- Bright, vivid color - 12,000 lumens color/white brightness2
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display - native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement1 for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Solid-state laser light source - designed with inorganic components for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation3
- Dynamic projection capabilities - advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Advanced connectivity - 3G-SDI, HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA, 5-BNC and Stereo Mini
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses - with powered lens shift and lens memory (ships with ELPLM15 lens)
- Installation flexibility - 360-degree projection and Portrait Mode for added versatility
- Remote management and control tools - included software allows for web-based monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors
- Image correction camera - automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications
- Brightness lock feature - allows users to securely set maximum brightness level
1 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution and surpass Full HD image quality.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 20,000 hours is the estimated life when the projector is used in Normal Mode in an ordinary environment. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector has a limited warranty of 3 years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first.