Epson Pro L1715SNL - V11H890820 NO LENSPro L1715SNL SXGA+ 3LCD Laser Projector Without Lens
Premium large-venue SXGA+ laser projector with 15,000 lumens1
The Pro L1715SNL combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. This premium large-venue projector also features native SXGA+ performance. Delivering 15,000 lumens of color/white brightness1 from a standard 120 V power source, the Pro L1715SNL offers ultra bright, vivid color, while its laser light engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours2. This sleek, black projector includes Edge Blending and curved-surface correction for a variety of installation applications. Its integration capabilities include HDBaseT™ connectivity and nine optional powered lenses (sold separately).
- Bright, vivid color - 15,000 lumens color/white brightness1
- Native SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) resolution - for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Solid-state laser light source - designed with inorganic components for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation2
- Dynamic projection capabilities - advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Powerful - remarkable brightness from a compact projector with a 120 V power source
- Advanced connectivity - HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA, 5-BNC and Stereo Mini
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses (sold separately) - with powered lens shift and lens memory
- Installation flexibility - 360-degree projection and Portrait Mode for added versatility
- Remote management and control tools - included software allows for web-based monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors
- Image correction camera - automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118. Some lenses will not support the maximum brightness level of this projector.
2 20,000 hours is the estimated life when the projector is used in Normal Mode in an ordinary environment. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector has a limited warranty of 3 years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first.