PowerLite 700U WUXGA 3LCD Ultra-short Throw Laser Display with Wall Mount
The ultra short-throw laser display for bright, Full HD digital signage.
Offering superior image quality matched by continuous performance, the PowerLite 700U ultra short-throw 3LCD laser display is ideal for virtually any signage or presentation need. Get stunning images up to 130" diagonal in Full HD - perfect for storefronts, offices, schools and more. Featuring breakthrough laser technology, the PowerLite 700U provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation1. Plus, Epson® 3LCD projectors deliver up to 3x Higher Color Brightness2 over competitive DLP projectors. Additional features include 4,000 lumens of color/white brightness3, up to 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast and expansive connectivity.Key Features
- Breakthrough laser technology - provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation1, for superior image quality matched by continuous performance
- Remarkable color accuracy - up to 3x Higher Color Brightness2 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut4 with Epson over 1-chip DLP projectors
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms - 4,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness3
- Widescreen, true-to-life images up to 130" diagonal - native WUXGA Full HD resolution for signage, videos, presentations and more
- Extraordinary sharpness and detail - dynamic contrast up to 2,500,000:1
- Expansive connectivity - features 3x HDMI® (1x MHL®5), VGA, stereo input and more, plus optional wireless (module sold separately)
- Flexible positioning - project larger-than-life images in tight spaces without shadow interference; plus, install the projector on its side for portrait orientation
- Remote management and control tools - compatible with Crestron®, AMX®, Extron®, PJLink and more; offers easy access and maintenance
1 20,000 hours is the estimated projector life when used in Normal Mode. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
2 Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
3 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
4 Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
5 Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link® (MHL) HDMI port.
|Resolution:||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to WUXGA (1920x1200)|
|Number of Colors:||1.07 Billion|
|Lamp:||Laser Light Engine|
|Typical Lamp Life:||20,000 / 30,000 Hours (Normal / Extended)|
|Lens:||Fixed Zoom, Manual Focus; 1.35x Digital Zoom|
|Throw Ratio:||0.27 – 0.37:1|
|Image Size:||70" - 130"|
|Keystone Correction:||Horizontal/Vertical ±3°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/rear/desktop/table projection/portrait (Wall Mount Included)|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 3 (1x MHL compatible)|
VGA x 1
Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1
3.5mm Stereo Audio x 2
USB Type A x 3
USB Type B x 1
RS232 x 1
Wired Remote In x 1
Interactive Synchronization Mini Stereo In x 1
Interactive Synchronization Mini Stereo Out x 1
|Outputs:||VGA x 1|
3.5mm Mini Jack Audio x 1
|Audible Noise:||38dB / 27dB (Normal / Eco Mode)|
|Dimensions:||19.44" x 17.2" x 7.4"|
|Accessories:||15' power cord, VGA cable, projector remote control, batteries, Quick Setup Sheet, template sheet, feet, wall mount|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||3-year limited warranty, Epson Road Service program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|