Epson BrightLink Pro 1470Ui w/ Wall Mount - V11H876520WBrightLink Pro 1470Ui WUXGA 3LCD Interactive Laser Display with Wall Mount
The world's first interactive laser display for modern meeting spaces.
Powered by breakthrough laser technology, the BrightLink Pro 1470Ui transforms yesterday's conference room into tomorrow's collaborative meeting space. Unite people, ideas and technology in a seamless digital experience. The BrightLink Pro 1470Ui facilitates better communication by turning nearly any flat surface interactive, displaying larger-than-life, Full HD WUXGA images up to 100" diagonal. Plus, it provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation1. Additional features include 4,000 lumens of color/white brightness2, enterprise-level wireless security and whiteboard sharing for local and remote collaboration.
- Reinvent your whiteboard - turn nearly any flat surface into a 100" interactive display for creativity, collaboration and more efficient meetings
- Bright display - 4,000 lumens color/white brightness2
- Breakthrough laser technology - provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation1; plus, get higher image contrast and Instant ON/OFF
- Full HD WUXGA display up to 100" diagonal - for an optimal viewing experience and clear readability - over 2x as big as a 70" flat panel
- Robust integrated wireless networking - enterprise-level security for peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Whiteboard sharing - both local and remote participants can simultaneously annotate content from mobile devices, computers and other BrightLink Pros
- DuoLink - install two displays side-by-side to create one seamless interactive surface up to 177" diagonal3
- Enhanced wireless display technology - connect up to 50 Mac®, PC, iOS® and Android™ devices, and simultaneously display up to four screens, with Epson iProjection™4; also supports wireless screen mirroring via Miracast® or AirPlay® (requires Apple TV®)
- Easy, touch-enabled interactivity - just turn it on and write; or, connect a PC or videoconferencing system for even more functionality
- Convenient DVI-out connectivity - share whiteboard content to a larger display, videoconferencing system or recording device
1 20,000 hours is the estimated projector life when used in Normal Mode. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 Certain functionality is only available through Epson Interactive Tools (EIT) software.
4 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner's manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats.