Part Number: V11H867020
Epson PowerLite 990U - V11H867020
The premium, Full HD classroom projector with 1.6x optical zoom
The Full HD PowerLite 990U classroom projector features 1.6x optical zoom for flexible installation in virtually any room. Offering remarkable color accuracy, Epson® projectors deliver up to 3x Higher Color Brightness1 over competitive DLP projectors. The PowerLite 990U features 3,800 lumens of color/white brightness2, plus WUXGA resolution. Its long-lasting lamp, which delivers up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode3, lowers maintenance costs. Optional wireless and built-in RJ-45 connectivity offer advanced network control and support the simultaneous display of multiple screens - including from Chromebooks4. It also features two-way content sharing4.
1 Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 ECO Mode is up to 12,000 hours. Normal Mode is up to 6,000 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
4 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats.
5 Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space.Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
6 Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link® (MHL) HDMI port.
- Remarkable color accuracy - up to 3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut5 with Epson over 1-chip DLP projectors
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms - 3,800 lumens of equal color and white brightness2
- Widescreen, true-to-life images - native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Full HD resolution; 16:10 format
- Flexible, easy installation - 1.6x optical zoom provides a wide range of zoom flexibility and incredible, sharp images
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps - up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode3
- Enhanced wireless display technology - connect up to 50 Chromebook™, Mac®, PC, iOS® and Android™ devices, and simultaneously display up to four screens, with Epson iProjection™4 (wireless module sold separately)
- Two-way content sharing - teachers can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; students can make notes and send their work back to the projector4
- Advanced network control - RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network and more
- 2x HDMI® - connect multiple A/V devices; includes 1x MHL-enabled port6
- Powerful, engaging sound - includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
|Resolution:||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Display Device:||3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to WUXGA (1920x1200)|
|Number of Colors:||1.07 Billion|
|Typical Lamp Life:||6,000 / 12,000 Hours (Normal / Eco Mode)|
|Lens:||1.6x Manual Zoom, Manual Focus|
|Throw Ratio:||1.39 - 2.23:1|
|Image Size:||30" - 300"|
|Keystone Correction:||Horizontal / Vertical ±30°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear; Tabletop/Ceiling Mount|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 2 (1x MHL compatible)|
VGA x 2
Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1
3.5mm Stereo Audio x 2
RCA Audio (L/R) x 1
USB Type A x 1
USB Type B x 1
RJ45 x 1
RS232 x 1
|Outputs:||VGA x 1|
3.5mm Mini Jack Audio x 1
|Audible Noise:||37dB / 28dB (Normal / Eco Mode)|
|Dimensions:||12.1" x 11.5" x 4.1"|
|Accessories:||power cord, computer cable (VGA),
projector remote control, batteries, user manual CD, Epson
projector software CD, Quick Setup Sheet, warranty card,
password protect sticker|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||2-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support and 90-day lamp limited warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:|| Product Data Sheet|