Portable Full HD 1080p home theater projector with HDMI® and MHL®.
Portable, bright and easy to use, the Home Cinema 1060 projector delivers larger-than-life Full HD entertainment at home. Get widescreen images up to 300" - up to 25x larger than a 60" flat panel - in 1080p. Easily connect Blu-ray Disc®, gaming, streaming and MHL-enabled devices via 2x HDMI ports1. Featuring 3,100 lumens of color/white brightness2, the 1060 delivers vibrant images. Plus, Epson® 3LCD projectors deliver remarkable color accuracy, with up to 3x Higher Color Brightness3 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut4 over competitive DLP projectors - and no rainbow effect. And, get dynamic contrast up to 15,000:1, a built-in speaker, and setup tools.Key Features
- Widescreen Full HD 1080p entertainment up to 300" - life-sized images up to 25x larger than a 60" flat panel, on virtually any blank wall or screen
- Bright - ideal for a variety of lighting conditions, the projector has 3,100 lumens of color/white brightness2
- Versatile connectivity - 2x HDMI ports (1x MHL) to connect your cable/satellite box, Blu-ray Disc player, gaming console or streaming device
- Remarkable color accuracy - up to 3x Higher Color Brightness3 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut4 with Epson over DLP projectors
- Innovative 3LCD technology - amazing action scenes with no rainbow effect
- Stream HD TV, movies, videos and games - supports MHL-enabled smartphones and streaming sticks1 for mirroring and charging5
- Dynamic contrast ratio - up to 15,000:1 for rich detail in dark scenes
- Built-in speaker and easy setup - for HD entertainment right out of the box
- Easy-Slide horizontal image correction - place the projector virtually anywhere
- Outstanding support - 2-year limited warranty; 2-business-day replacement with free shipping
1 Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link® (MHL) HDMI port.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
4 Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
5 Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
|Brightness:||3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to 1080p|
|Number of Colors:||1.07 Billion|
|Lamp:||210 W UHE|
|Typical Lamp Life:||4,500, 7,000 Hours (Normal/Eco Mode)|
|Lens:||Optical zoom/Manual focus|
|Throw Ratio:||1.35 - 1.64:1|
|Image Size:||30" - 300"|
|Keystone Correction:||Horizontal/Vertical ±30°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear, Ceiling Mount/Tabletop|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 2 (1x MHL compatible)|
VGA x 1
Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1
RCA Audio (L/R) x 1
USB Type A x 1
USB Type B x 1
|Speaker:||2 W Mono|
|Audible Noise:||37dB/28dB (Normal/Eco Mode)|
|Dimensions:||11.9" x 9.9" x 3.6"|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||Two-Year Projector Limited Warranty and 90-Day Lamp Limited Warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Data Sheet Unavailable|