Epson Pro L1405U - V11H739120
Bright large-venue laser projector with virtually maintenance-free operation.
The Pro L1405U large-venue projector combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, this sleek, black projector features native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology*. Offering extraordinary color brightness, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure brilliant images. Delivering 8,000 lumens of color brightness and 8,000 lumens of white brightness1, the L1405U's laser light engine also provides 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation. Plus, its exceptional integration capabilities include diverse connectivity such as HDBaseT™ and nine optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory (Ships with Middle#1 Lens - V12H004M08).
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The Pro L1405U has:
- Color Brightness: 8,000 lumens1
- White Brightness: 8,000 lumens1
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display — native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement* for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Solid-state laser light source — provides 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Innovative 4K Enhancement Technology* — doubles the number of pixels from 2.3 million (WUXGA) to 4.6 million for extraordinary image and video quality
- Versatile connectivity — supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, SDI, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses — with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (standard lens included)
- Web-based remote management — control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Professional installation features — full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode
- Industry-leading service and support — get peace-of-mind ownership with free next-business-day replacement3, plus postage-paid returns
* 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution and surpass Full HD image quality.
1 Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors and leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD sales data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research sales data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.