The Full HD ultra short-throw interactive display for classrooms.
Transform your classroom into a collaborative learning space with the BrightLink 696Ui touch-enabled, Full HD WUXGA ultra short-throw interactive display. Featuring a powerful 3,800 lumens of color and white brightness1, the 696Ui delivers dynamic images up to 100" - from as close as 10" away. Turn almost any wall or existing whiteboard into an interactive workspace with pen- and touch-based interactivity - up to two pens or six users at one time. Wirelessly display content from a variety of devices - including Chromebooks - using the Epson iProjection™2 App with Moderator device management software3. Plus, it includes a 1-year subscription to the SMART Learning Suite4.Key Features
- Bright and Colorful - Features 3800 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 3800 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1.
- WUXGA Resolution - 1920 x 1200 Full HD widescreen resolution
- Interactive - Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
- Finger-Touch Enabled - Touch, draw, select and interact using intuitive and familiar gestures
- Multi-PC Projection and Moderator Function - Connect up to 50 devices over a network, and select up to 4 displays to project simultaneously - great for comparing students' work
- Ultra-Short Throw Projector - Can be mounted only 11" away from the board for a projected image as large as 100" diagonal - with no shadow interference.
- Powerful display - 3,800 lumens color/white brightness1
- Full HD WUXGA display up to 100" - supersize display for clear legibility and visibility from anywhere in the room
- Pen- and touch-based interactivity - touch interactivity allows up to six users to draw, share and collaborate at once using familiar gestures
- Wirelessly connect up to 50 devices - simultaneously share and control content from up to four screens at once using Moderator software3, including Chromebook, PC, Mac, iOS® and Android™ devices
- Easy content sharing - share images between the big screen and wirelessly connected mobile devices, for individualized learning2
- Seamless integration with popular curriculum software - includes 1-year subscription and support for the SMART Learning Suite4, featuring SMART Notebook®, SMART amp™ and SMART Lesson Activity Builder
- Ultra short-throw interactive display - get a large, easy-to-read 100" image from as little as 11" away with virtually no shadow interference
- Long-life, low-cost lamps - lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode5
- DuoLink - install two BrightLink displays side-by-side to create one seamless interactive surface6
- 3x Higher Color Brightness*, and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology
* Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors and leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD sales data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research sales data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
3 Moderator feature is part of EasyMP Multi-PC Projection software.
4 SMART Learning Suite combines SMART Notebook, SMART amp and SMART Lesson Activity Builder.
5 ECO Mode is up to 10,000 hours. Normal Mode is up to 5,000 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
6 Certain functionality is only available through Epson Interactive Tools (EIT) software.
|Resolution:||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Display Device:||3 LCD|
|Brightness:||3,800 / 2,900 lumens (Normal / Eco Mode)|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to WUXGA (1920x1200)|
|Number of Colors:||Up to 1 billion colors|
|Typical Lamp Life:||5,000 / 10,000 Hours (Normal / Eco)|
|Lens:||Fixed Zoom, Manual Focus|
|Image Size:||59.8" - 99.6"|
|Keystone Correction:||Manual Vertical and Horizontal ±3°|
|Projection Methods:||Ceiling or Wall Mount / Tabletop|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 2|
VGA x 2
Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1
3.5mm Stereo Audio x 2
3.5mm Microphone Input x 1
USB Type A x 2
USB Type B x 1
RJ45 x 1
RS232 x 1
Touch unit connection port x 1
|Outputs:||VGA x 1|
3.5mm Mini Jack Audio x 1
|Audible Noise:||37dB / 30dB (Normal / Eco Mode)|
|Dimensions:||18.7" x 17.6" x 5.1"|
|Accessories:||Wall mount, mount template sheet, installation manual, finger touch module, touch module mounting bracket, touch module cable, Quick start guide, power cable, USB A/B cable, USB cable externder, electronic user manual, interactive driver for Mac/PC, Epson Easy Interactive Tools, Network Management software, projector remote control, two interactive pens, pen tray, two AA batteries for remote, SMART learning suite redemption code|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||2-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|