Epson BrightLink Pro 1460Ui - V11H726520
The bright Full HD interactive display for more efficient meetings.
Big, bright and user-friendly, the BrightLink Pro 1460Ui interactive display connects people, technology and ideas into one seamless digital experience, facilitating better communication by turning any surface into an interactive area. Featuring Full HD WUXGA resolution, a clearly readable display up to 100", plus 4,400 lumens of color brightness and 4,400 lumens of white brightness1, this touch-enabled solution enables impactful presentations. Turn it on and write or annotate content using a touch or gesture. Collaborate with local or remote participants. Then capture, save, print or email - even from mobile devices2. Or, stream HD content from Android? devices using Miracast?.
- Reinvent your whiteboard - turn any wall or existing dry-erase board into a 100" interactive display for more efficient meetings and collaboration, in the room or across the globe
- Bright display - 4,400 lumens color/white brightness1
- Full HD WUXGA display up to 100" - for an optimal viewing experience and clear readability - 3x as big as a 60" flat panel
- Easy-to-use, touch-enabled interactivity - just turn on BrightLink Pro and start writing using your finger or the included pens
- Wireless screen mirroring - stream Full HD 1080p content; mirror your Android device screen with Miracast?
- Capture, save and share - no need to transcribe meeting notes or snap a photo; easily save, print or email directly from your BrightLink Pro
- Whiteboard sharing - both local and remote participants can simultaneously annotate content from mobile devices, computers and other BrightLink Pros
- Wireless device compatibility - wirelessly display documents, files and photos from your iPad?, iPhone?, and Android mobile devices with the Epson iProjectionTM App2
- Convenient DVI-out connectivity - share whiteboard content to a larger display, videoconferencing system or recording device
- DuoLink - install two interactive displays side by side to achieve an even larger interactive display area3
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 The projector must be configured on a network. Epson projectors can be networked either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner?s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable wireless connection on your Epson projector. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. Availability varies depending on model. Not all files and formats are supported.
3 Certain functionality is only available through EIT software.