Epson Pro L25000UNL - V11H679820 NO LENS
World’s First 3LCD laser projector with 25,000 lumens plus 4K Enhancement
Designed for dynamic, high-impact live productions, Epson’s flagship laser projector, the Pro L25000U, offers the best and brightest performance of the Pro L Series. Ideal for rental, staging, and other large-venue applications, this projector combines a laser light engine with inorganic components for extraordinary brightness and reliable, 24/7 operation - up to 20,000 hours virtually maintenance-free*. Premium features include 25,000 lumens of color brightness and 25,000 lumens of white brightness1, 4K-Ready lenses, native WUXGA resolution with 4K Enhancement Technology2, sealed optical engine, 3G-SDI and HDBaseT™ connectivity. Installers can choose from eight optional lenses with powered lens shift and lens memory (sold separately).
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
- 25,000-lumen1 3LCD laser projector with 4K Enhancement2 - the Pro L25000U has:
- Color Brightness: 25,000 lumens1
- White Brightness: 25,000 lumens1
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display - native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement2 for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Solid-state laser light source - designed with inorganic components for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation3
- Unsurpassed service and support - limited warranty of 3 years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first
- Designed for rental and staging - features a sealed optical engine, 3G-SDI connectivity, Art-Net compatibility and true 360-degree projection flexibility
- Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology2 - a revolutionary technology that accepts 4K signal and enhances 1080p for output that surpasses Full HD image quality
- 4K-Ready lenses with powered lens shift and memory - eight optional interchangeable lenses that can resolve 4K resolution (sold separately)
- Reliable 24/7 operation - ideal for applications requiring continuous projection
- Dynamic projection capabilities - advanced built-in Edge Blending, auto image calibration and more
2 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution and surpass Full HD image quality.
3 20,000 hours is the estimated projector life when used in Normal Mode. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector has a limited warranty of three years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first.