This Designer Cut series screen measures 72" x 119" for a 135" Diagonal viewing surface.16:9 Aspect ratio is ideal for modern HD content and everyday use.
Gain 2.2 | Viewing angle: 160° (80° ± LR)
WraithVeil is our rear projection screen material. It has a high gain performance for applications with a high ambient light intrusion. Its 2.2 gain configuration is ideal for events such as clubs, restaurants, trade shows, meeting rooms, and outside evening presentations. Its special surface coating enhances color reproduction and black level contrast with wide uniformity for large audiences. Seamless screen sizes are available in sizes up to 200".
The Designer Cut Series is Elite Screens selection of pre-cut projection screen material swatches. The swatches are prepared for use in custom solutions and other improvised installations according to the integrator’s needs.Screen Material Options
- CineWhite® tensioned matte white, 1.1 gain - For controlled light room home cinema 1080P/4K projectors)
- CineGrey 5D®, ambient light rejecting ISF certified, 1.5 gain (For controlled room or ambient light room home cinema 1080P/4K projectors)
- CineGrey 3D®, ambient light rejecting ISF certified, 1.2 gain (For controlled room or ambient light room home cinema 1080P/4K projectors)
- AcousticPro1080P3 tight perforated weave 4K sound transparent, 1.0 gain – For 1080P/4K projector
- CineGrey, High Contrast Gray Material, 1.0 gain – For improved contrast ratio and black levels
- WraithVeil - Rear projection material enhances contrast ratio and provides high reflectivity
- Pre-cut materials for custom sized architectural or DIY projects
- Rolled material helps maintain a flat and wrinkle-free viewing surface
- Stretches over a standard or designer made framework
- High-end, industry grade projection materials
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.