Elite Screens Yard Master 2, 120", 4:3, CineWhite® UHD-B fabric - OMS120V2
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
This Yard Master 2 screen features a 120" diagonal viewing surface. 4:3 aspect ratio is ideal for older television and presentation content. Features CineWhite® UHD-B projection fabric.
CineWhite UHD-BA 1.3 Gain Flexible Front Projection Screen Material
Gain: 1.3 | Viewing Angle: 180° (90°LR)
The CineWhite® UHD-B (Tensioned Matte White) is a 1.3 gain flexible front projection screen material that is certified by the world-renowned Imaging Science Foundation for achieving accurate color reproduction and image fidelity. It has wide diffusion uniformity that allows equal brightness levels over a 180° viewing angle.
The flexible PVC material construction has the needed pliability to maximize flatness in a "roll-up" projection surface. The versatile properties of this material make it a natural fit with either standard or ultra/short-throw projectors. The material is also suited for either residential or commercial applications.Key Features
- Gain: 1.3
- Viewing Angle: 180° (90°LR)
- Wide diffusion uniformity
- Black backing
- Surface can be cleaned with hand or soft soap diluted in warm water using a fiber cloth
- Mildew Resistant
- 4K/8K Ultra HD ready
- ISF Certified
Outdoor Folding-Frame Front Projection Screen
The Yard Master 2 is a fast folding-frame outdoor projection screen. Its light-weight aluminum frame allows it to be set up in minutes. Simply, unfold the frame; attach the material and legs, then project. The Yard Master 2 is the perfect companion for outdoor presentations with front or rear projection materials available.
*Screen is not meant to withstand heavy winds; use only during light breeze (up to 7 mph)Screen Material
- CineWhite® UHD-B tensioned matte white front projection material
- Rear projection material models also available
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 90", 100", 110", 120" and 135" in 4:3 format
- 55", 58", 75", 90", 100", 110", 120" and 135" in 16:9 format
- Assembles in minutes with no tools required
- Corner pull-tabs make installation easier
- Snap-button attachments on material
- Light-weight aluminum square tube construction
- Single-piece frame system unfolds effortlessly
- Detachable AT-legs included
- Stainless steel components are corrosion resistant and suitable for protection against outdoor elements
- Stakes, rope, and support rings included for additional support and stability (Not included in models OMS55HR2 / OMS58H2)
- Soft-padded carrying bag stores entire product for portability
- Optional extension legs (ZOMS2-Legs-Z) increase height by 27" – SOLD SEPARATELY
- 2-year limited warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G – Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Phone or Online Form.