Draper Access FIT M with AR Series Screens
Access FIT M with AR Manual Projection Screen
Engineered with compact housing less than 6” tall makes the Access FIT M with AR ideal for tight ceiling spaces in boardrooms, training rooms, universities, and churches. The smooth, quiet AutoReturn feature eliminates damage caused when the screen bangs into the case. This free-hanging electric projection screen maintains flatness due to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. The Access FIT M with AR provides installation of the ceiling-recessed case during the initial construction phase. This allows the screen to be installed at a later time to eliminate job site damage. Case includes a bottom access panel for easy service and maintenance.
- Case dimensions are 5-11/16” high x 6-7/16” deep (14 cm x 16 cm), includes trim flange. Mounting brackets may add to both dimensions. See Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Access Fit is recommended when space is at a premium. The standard Access is a good alternative whenever the above-ceiling space permits.
- Maximum image width up to 120" (305 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV AND 16:10 format have image area framed with black on all fours sides. Black side borders are available on request for AV format Screens.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel is detachable or can hang in place when open.
- White case standard, black available.
- Custom sizes available.