This Traveller screen featuresa viewing area of 32 1/2" x 58". 16:9 aspect ratio is perfect for watching HD content. For use with front projection.Uses Draper's Matt White XT1000E viewing surface.
About Matt White XT1000E Fabric:
Matt White XT1000E
Extra Wide Viewing Cone / Typical Contrast / On-Axis Gain of 1.0
The standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Preferred viewing surface in educational and commercial markets. A matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Offers accurate color rendition, and superior clarity due to its smooth, non-embossed surface. Requires adequate provision for the control of ambient light in the audience area. Unity gain with a panoramic 180° cone. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
The Traveller is a lightweight, portable projection screen with a clean, simple design that makes travelleing easy and convenient. The new and improved design features a fast and easy set up with a telescoping support that locks with a twist to position the screen at the desired height on the floor or table top. The upright stores in the case.
The Traveller is easy to carry in the durable, self-contained extruded aluminum case that has a black powder coat finish. It has a built-in carrying handle and includes a carrying strap. The standard surface is specifically designed for today's computer presentations and high resolution requirements.
- Available in 16:10, 16:9 HDTV and 4:3 NTSC/PAL Formats.
- The 50" (127cm) size only weighs 14 lbs. (6kg)
- Includes 3/4" (19mm) black borders and 30" (76cm) black "rise"
- Surface specifically designed for today's computer presentations and high resolution requirements.
- Optional Padded Carrying Case with zipper and removable heavy nylon strap is tough, flexible and lightweight.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.