This Traveller screen featuresa viewing area of 27" x 48". 16:9 aspect ratio is perfect for watching HD content. For use with front projection.Uses Draper's Pearl White CH1900E viewing surface.
About Pearl White CH1900E Fabric:
Pearl White CH1900E
Controlled Viewing Cone/High Contrast/On-Axis Gain of 1.9
Black backed matt white surface with pearlescent surface coating. Offers excellent resolution, color balance and uniformity. Tolerates a higher ambient light level than many front projection screen surfaces. Moderate viewing cone. Flame and mildew resistant.
OptiFlex Tensioned Surfaces
The OptiFlex surfaces are suitable for tensioning and are available on permanently tensioned screens and/or tab tensioned roller-operated screens. Choose OptiFlex for the flattest viewing surfaces.
The Traveller is a lightweight, portable projection screen with a clean, simple design that makes travelleing easy and convenient. The new and improved design features a fast and easy set up with a telescoping support that locks with a twist to position the screen at the desired height on the floor or table top. The upright stores in the case.
The Traveller is easy to carry in the durable, self-contained extruded aluminum case that has a black powder coat finish. It has a built-in carrying handle and includes a carrying strap. The standard surface is specifically designed for today's computer presentations and high resolution requirements.
- Available in 16:10, 16:9 HDTV and 4:3 NTSC/PAL Formats.
- The 50" (127cm) size only weighs 14 lbs. (6kg)
- Includes 3/4" (19mm) black borders and 30" (76cm) black "rise"
- Surface specifically designed for today's computer presentations and high resolution requirements.
- Optional Padded Carrying Case with zipper and removable heavy nylon strap is tough, flexible and lightweight.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.