Draper Luma with AutoReturn, 109", 16:10, Matt White XT1000E - 207187
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
This Luma with AutoReturn screen measures 69.5" x 96" overall, with a viewing area of 57 1/2" x 92". 16:10 aspect ratio is perfect for mirroring a PC or for data presentations. For use with front projection.Uses Draper's Matt White XT1000E viewing surface.
About Matt White XT1000E Fabric:
Matt White XT1000E
The standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Preferred viewing surface in educational and commercial markets. A matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Offers accurate color rendition, and superior clarity due to its smooth, non-embossed surface. Requires adequate provision for the control of ambient light in the audience area. Unity gain with a panoramic 180° cone. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
This product also features the following additional options:
The AutoReturn spring roller includes a built-in inertia reduction mechanism. With AutoReturn, the screen unrolls in the conventional manner, then slowly and gently retracts to the closed position on its own after a simple tug on the handle.Features
- Viewing surface pulls down easily, like a standard spring roller operated projection screen.
- Return the screen to the case with a simple pull - no repetitive tugging or downward momentum is required to engage the AutoReturn Roller.
- Screen surface retracts slowly and smoothly into the case, slowing even more as it approaches its upper limit.
- Intermediate stop positions allow you to lower or raise the screen completely, or stop at any point in between.
- Prevents potential damage to the dowel or screen surface through repeated impact with the case.
- Cost-effective solution.
Luma with AutoReturn
Highest quality spring-roller projection screen for wall or ceiling mounting. Includes the AutoReturn Spring Roller. For small to medium sized groups. Spring-roller operated. Housed in pentagonal steel case with a scratch-resistant white polyester finish and matching endcaps. Endcaps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall or ceiling. The AutoReturn Spring Roller includes a built-in inertia reduction mechanism.
With AutoReturn the screen unrolls in the conventional manner, then slowly and gently retracts to the closed position on its own after a simple tug on the handle. Intermediate stop positions allow you to lower or raise the screen completely, or stop at any point in between. Prevents potential damage to the dowel or screen surface through repeated impact with the case.Key Features
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 8’ x 8’ (244cm x 244cm) and 10’(305cm) NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.