Draper Acumen XL E, 182", 2K/4K Full, Contrast Grey XH800E, 110 V, with Low Voltage Controller - 152117ECL
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
This Acumen XL E series screen measures 89" x 165 1/2" overall, with a viewing area of 85" x 161 1/2". Draper's new 1.9:1 aspect ratio is a great compromise between the traditional 16:9 widescreen format and the ultra-widescreen 2.35:1 CinemaScope format. For use with front projection. Uses Draper's Contrast Grey XH800E viewing surface.
About Contrast Grey XH800E Fabric:
Contrast Grey XH800E (formerly High Contrast Grey)
Smooth black backed grey surface offers excellent resolution and enhances color contrast and black levels in the projected image. Recommended for use with moderate and high output digital projectors. Performs well in conditions of ambient light. Full 180° viewing cone. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
Acumen™ XL E Series Large Electric Projection Screens
Provides maximum flexibility for large applications, Acumen™ XL E features an attractive below the ceiling projection screen engineered to meet the demands of heavy use and still look nice in today’s interiors. A smooth, curved aluminum housing and white powder coated finish complement any room design. Floating wall brackets provide this free-hanging, wall- or ceiling-mounted electric screen quick and easy installation. Fascia is easily removable if maintenance is required. A wide variety of motor and control options including quiet and low voltage are available.Key Features
- Case dimensions: 9-1/4” h x 8-1/8” d 1(235 mm x 206 mm). Extruded aluminum housing with white powder coated or optional black finish.
- Maximum image width up to 18’ (5.5 m) wide.
- Available with OptiView line of viewing surfaces.
- HDTV and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides. Black side borders are available upon request for special sizes.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Ships with built-in low-voltage controller and wall switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP).
- Floating mounting brackets included.
- Custom sizes available.
- Seven-year warranty.