Draper Silhouette/Series V, 100", HDTV, Matt White XT1000V, 110 V, with Low Voltage Controller w/Plug & Play option - 107397LP
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
This Silhouette/Series V screen features a viewing area of 49" x 87". 16:9 aspect ratio is perfect for watching HD content. For use with front projection.Uses Draper's Matt White XT1000V viewing surface.
About Matt White XT1000V Fabric:
Matt White XT1000V (formerly M1300)
The perfect matt white diffusing surface. Recommended for use with all types of projectors provided ambient light can be reasonably controlled. This surface is well suited for blending applications. Reflects a uniformly bright image over complete 180° viewing cone with precise resolution and accurate color balance. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification. Available with black backing upon request.
This product also features the following additional options:
Low Voltage Control:
Two double-gang electrical boxes bolted together. One box contains the actual module, while the empty box is useful for making connections. The module contains a 3-screw terminal block for a wall switch (up, down, common), IR receiver jack, RF receiver jack, and a user-serviceable 6.3A fuse. A spare fuse is included. There is a 6-wire pigtail for Hot, Neutral, Ground, Common, Up and Down. Required for any external screen control excluding the included wall switch.
Plug n' Play
Plug n' Play screens come with a 10' power cord with a standard plug, eliminating the need to hard wire the screen.
Silhouette/Series V is an electrically operated projection screen that can be easily mounted on the wall or ceiling with the provided brackets. The tab-tensioning system keeps the surface perfectly flat for better image quality. The sleek, curved aluminum case and endcaps are finished in white with optional black or dove gray available. It has slender dimensions and a contemporary design and the screen and dowel retract completely inside the case for a streamlined look.Key Features
- Conduit connection is provided at back or top.
- Front fascia is removable without tools giving easy access to roller and motor for service.
- Case dimensions are 6" H x 4-3/4" D (15.2 cm H x 12.1 cm D)
- Image area framed with black on all four sides, 12" (30cm) extra drop is standard.
- Plug & Play with built-in Low Voltage Controller (LP) and Plug & Play with built-in Quiet and Low Voltage Controller are now available (QLP). For more information click on the Quiet Motor link in the Related Products & Accessories section below.
- Rear projection surfaces available - contact sales at 1-888-686-0551 for a quote.