Da-Lite Tensioned Conference Electrol Projection Screen, 72.5" x 116", HD Pro 1.3 - 24880
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
This Tensioned Conference Electrol screen measures 72.5" x 116" and features a 137" diagonal. 16:10 aspect ratio is perfect for mirroring a PC or for data presentations. The tensioned conference electrol screen is designed to be recessed in the ceiling and features Da-Lite's HD Pro 1.3 viewing surface.
About this fabric:
HD Progressive 1.3Half Angle: 75° | Gain: 1.3
Ideal for applications where projector brightness and screen size require an increase in gain, the purest white HD Progressive surface offers true color reproduction, and allows for more flexibility with ambient light conditions. It also allows for easy viewing of detail in video as well as charts and graphs in a corporate setting. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height.
HD Progressive 1.3 can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
More about the Tensioned Conference Electrol:
Designed to keep a room with clean lines, the Tensioned Conference Electrol® allows the screen and video conferencing camera to be concealed in the ceiling when not in use.
The ceiling recessed screen is designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim. Once the screen is installed, the screen’s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.Key Features
- Integrated video conferencing camera shelf
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models