Christie WX10K-M DLP Projector - NO LENS
WXGA 3DLP 10,450 center lumen dual lamp digital projector
The most compact in its class, this award-winning, dual mercury lamp DLP® projector provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards you expect in all Christie products. We continue to deliver brightness, versatility, reliability and affordability in this latest addition to the Christie family of display solutions.
The Christie WX10K-M offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 1320W giving you full brightness while using less power. It also employs thermal feedback systems to:
- Adjust the number of lamps and power level used
- Control the fan speed to cool the system
- Shut down (automatically) when the projector does not receive a signal
- WXGA resolution (1366 x 768)
- 10,450 center lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10,000:1 using dynamic iris (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images
- At maximum brightness this projector draws a maximum power of 1320W
- Smallest chasis in its class
- Dual mercury lamps (350W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Dynamic iris
- Built-in portrait display capabilities*
All this, combined with a 3-year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, enables the M Series to provide high performance and peace of mind for all users.
*Christie M Series stacking frame is required in portrait orientation.