Christie DS+6K-M DLP Projector - NO LENS
SXGA+ 3DLP 6,930 center lumen dual lamp digital projector
The most compact in its class, the Christie M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. Embedded warping, blending and color matching, along with built-in portrait capabilities give you even more installation flexibility with this SXGA+ model.
The Christie DS+6K-M, at 6,930 center lumens (dual lamps, 200W), offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 870W giving you full brightness while using less power.
- SXGA+ resolution (1400 x 1050)
- 6930 center lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10000:1 using dynamic iris (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
- At maximum brightness, this projector draws a maximum power of 870W
- Smallest chasis in its class
- Dual mercury lamps (200W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Dynamic iris
- 3D capable model available in Mirage Series
- 3D upgradable
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
- Built-in portrait display capabilities
Whether the application is education, entertainment, gaming, home cinema or live events – Christie’s 3DLP projectors are 2D and 3D capable. The Christie DS+6K-M is available as a 3D display solution or it can be upgraded from its existing 2D display technology to include 3D capabilities. Christie is the first to offer an upgrade path for its 3DLP projectors to equip them with the Mirage advanced 3D functionality.
All this, combined with a 3-year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, enables the M Series to provide high performance and peace of mind for all users.