Christie Boxer 4K20 DLP Projector - NO LENS
4K performance with loads of connectivity options
Christie® Boxer 4K20 is a 20,000 lumen, 4K resolution, 3DLP® projector built for life on the road. Rugged and efficient with intelligent design and feedback, Christie Boxer 4K20 future proofs your fleet with considerable brightness and a low cost of ownership. It’s compact and easy to travel with at only 160lbs.
Featuring four Mercury lamps the Christie Boxer 4K20 provides 1,500 hours of lamp-life to 70% initial brightness. With the added benefits of single-phase power to reduce set-up cost and complexity, built-in warping and blending, omnidirectional installation options, and the widest range of connectivity on the market the Boxer 4K20 is sure to meet all your AV expectations. And with Christie TruLife™ electronics, the Christie Boxer 4K20 joins the Boxer Series family in creating powerful and inspiring visual experiences.
- Native 4K resolution and processing for unmatched and uncompromised performance
- 4K content maintains stunning color reproduction and image quality from input through to screen with Christie TruLife processing
- Light stays on –multi-lamp design gives you confidence that you’ll always have light on your screen
- Stay at full brightness – lamps can be replaced quickly and easily
- Installation freedom – omnidirectional deployment capabilities for projecting images in any position
- Built-in warp and blend functionality with Christie Twist
- Flexible 4K – high bandwidth multi-input card (HBMIC) ?provides versatile 4K connectivity, with preview capability and fast syncing or switching between inputs as well as direct fiber input, when used with a Christie Link transmitter
- Easy to manage – preview screen for at-a-glance status updates and integrated near field communication (NFC) for lamp information tracking even without AC applied
- Simple to ship and handle – weighs only 160lbs