Cables To Go 1m Velocity™ High Speed HDMI® to HDMI Mini Cable with Ethernet (3.3ft) - 40162
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Connect a multimedia device to a display and support the latest HDMI features including Ultra HD, 4k at 50/60 (2160p), up to 32 audio channels and wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
The Velocity High Speed HDMI to HDMI Mini Cable with Ethernet is the perfect solution for connecting a mobile device to a display. The Velocity line of cables delivers a strong combination of performance and value, and is a high performance interconnect for smartphones, tablets and other HDMI equipped mobile devices. Enjoy high resolution digital video and true digital audio, delivered together in one convenient, compact connection. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection for accessing interactive online content or updating device firmware. Experience the latest HDMI features including:
• 4K@50/60, (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution
• 3D video, Deep Color and x.v. Color™
• Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
• Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
• Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
• Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
• Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
• Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
• CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
High quality materials and construction ensure a lifetime of dependable performance. Fully-shielded conductors provide complete immunity to EMI/RFI interference, and 24-karat gold-plated connectors ensure superior signal transfer. This high-bandwidth cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Note: Both the source device and display must support a HDMI feature in order to pass that feature through this cable
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab or view the technical specifications of this product on the Specs tab