Proficient Corporate Integration and Installation Flexibility
To integrate seamlessly into the IT infrastructure of enterprise-class corporations, BenQ’s MW707 is purpose-built to deliver crisp, high-brightness projection and maximum system flexibility to minimize renovation costs. Equipped with comprehensive features to assist installation, MW707 is designed for efficient projector mounting and optimization with minimal labor time and resources.Superb Image Quality
- Clear High Brightness for Small Well-Lit Meeting Rooms - 3,500 lumens of high brightness enable comfortable lights-on presentations to promote discussion, collaboration, and note-taking in small well-lit meeting rooms accommodating up to 15 participants. The high luminance boosts picture quality with vibrant color for pictures and videos as well as crisp text and fine details.
- High Contrast for Clear Text - With industry-leading contrast and pixel fill factor, BenQ projectors produce the truest blacks and unmatched readability with every character, graph, and chart crisply defined. High fill factor increases clarity for black and white or color images and reduces eye strain for presenters and audiences to stay focused on the content.
- Advanced Infographic Mode for Supreme Presentation Quality - BenQ Infographic Mode perfectly fits the current corporate trend of mastering infographic-heavy presentations that all modern enterprises are striving for. Infographic Mode is great for showcasing the text and graphics of infographic in detail.
- MHL Connectivity to Present from Mobile Devices - MHL connectivity allows presenters to instantly share presentations and business documents directly from mobile devices via MHL cable or dongle.
- Signal Power On - The signal power on feature turns your projector on automatically once input signal from VGA or HDMI is detected, further enhancing the convenience of using projectors
- Built-in 10W Speaker Power - Powerful 10W integrated speakers promote effective business communication, delivering crisp-clear audio performance to eliminate the need and cost for external speakers.
- Convenient Room-to-Room Portability - A sleek, compact industrial design and light 1.9 kg weight make it simple to move the projector from one room to another.
- Digital Image Shrink - Digital image shrink allows installers to shrink the image to 75% of the original size in 0.5 increments via OSD menu, offering presenters an effortless way to precisely align projected images of any size fit well within the desired frame.
- Vertical Keystone for Perfect Alignment - Countering the trapezoid effect when the projector must be placed off-center, such as simple placement on top of a table, vertical keystone function adjusts the image for a professionally squared image. Keystone correction makes it easy to project ideally aligned images from a variety of locations.
- Easy-Access Top Door for Lamp Changes - Conveniently placed on top, an easy-to-open lamp door allows fast lamp access, maintenance, and replacement for uninterrupted productivity when the projector is ceiling mounted in meeting rooms. The quick-access lamp door significantly reduces downtime by eliminating the need to uninstall mounted projectors, making lamp changes fast and simple.
- Kensington Lock to Discourage Theft - Designed for businesses to secure tabletop projectors, the Kensington lock interface provides “physical” security to meeting room projectors. BenQ business projectors are each built with a security bar to deter opportunistic thieves.
- Comprehensive Control System Compatibility - MW707 is widely compatible with leading projector control systems including Crestron, AMX and PJ-Link for network control via LAN, making it simple to integrate into corporate network MW707 also supports RS-232 for reliable long-distance installations up to 15 meters.
- Centralized Control with BenQ MDA Software - BenQ Multiple Display Administrator (MDA) software provides powerful centralized multi-projector management, including automated opening and closing procedures for public spaces, remotely controlled power on and off, and scheduling for institutions and corporations.
|Resolution:||WXGA (1280 x 800)|
|Display Device:||0.65" Single Chip DLP|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to WUXGA (1920x1200)|
|Number of Colors:||1.07 Billion|
|Typical Lamp Life:||5000/10000/15000 Hours (Normal/Eco/SmartEco Mode)|
|Lens:||1.3x Zoom, Manual Focus|
|Throw Ratio:||1.21 - 1.57:1|
|Image Size:||60" - 180"|
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical ±40°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear; Ceiling Mount/Tabletop|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 2 (1x MHL compatible)|
VGA x 1
S-Video x 1
Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1
3.5mm Stereo Audio x 1
USB Mini B x 1
RJ45 x 1
RS232 x 1
|Outputs:||VGA x 1|
3.5mm Mini Jack Audio x 1
|Speaker:||10W x 1|
|Audible Noise:||33/29 dBA|
|Dimensions:||11.14" x 3.74" x 8.74"|
|Accessories:||Power Cord, Remote control, AAA Batteryx2, VGA cable, User Manual CD, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Data Sheet Unavailable|