Ultra-Accurate 4K HDR BlueCore Laser Projection for Enjoying Superb Entertainment Content
With the capability of generating intense BlueCore laser-powered brightness for 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, BenQ's LK990 harnesses the enduring DLP picture quality, razor-sharp 4K resolution and IP6X level protection against dust to deliver impactful visual communication. LK990 is ideal for a wide range application scenarios such as sports bar, private guesthouses, or simulated exhibitions. With the IP6X-certified dustproof capabilities and a high luminence, LK990 can resist dust in outdoor environments while being used for outdoor cinema. By leveraging the innovative HDR technology and industry-leading light source, LK990 facilitates impactful and impressive visual display, allowing entertainment venues, outdoor environment or sports bars to provide the most authentic and delicate audiovisual enjoyment.Revolutionary BlueCore Laser Technology
The world’s No.1 DLP brand BenQ expands its full line of innovative BlueCore laser projectors for fixed lens installation with LK990, enabling authentic sports matches, enthralling outdoor cinemas, or impactful entertainment in sports bars or private guesthouses.
- Precision-Aligned High-Output Laser Source - Zero-deviation alignment of BlueCore laser diodes boosts luminous flux into the light tunnel, improving light efficacy.
- Secondary Yellow-Infused Color Wheel - Dual synchronized BlueCore color wheels utilize an additive yellow segment, stimulating precise RGBY spectra for optimal chromatic performance.
- Hermetically Sealed DLP Chip - Comprising over two million micromirrors that reflect pure light through the color wheel, the DLP chip is hermetically sealed to resist heat for over 100,000 hours without degradation.
- 4K UHD Image Quality for Perfect Pictures with Subtle Details - LK990 utilizes the DLP 4K UHD's 4.15 million micromirrors and the fast switching speed as well as the advanced image processing capability to achieve Customer Technology Association's (CTA) 4K UHD specification, delivering a 3840 x 2160 resolution with 8.3 million distinct pixels for each frame. With a resolution that's 4 times higher than Full HD 1080p, 4K UHD reduces pixel blur for awe-inspiring clarity and crisply defined fine details.
- Superb Image Details and Color Integrity from DLP Technology - To avoid inherent alignment issues of multiple panels , which can be more serious when projecting 4K content, BenQ LK990 4K Laser Projector preserves color and image integrity with the single DMD DLP technology. Generating razor-sharp images and pure colors, LK990 eliminates problems such as blurriness, shadowing, and interference patterns for immaculate clarity.
- Dual Color Wheel for Optimal Color Performance - LK990’s powerful BlueCore laser projection utilizes a dual color wheel system to produce unparalleled color performance by increasing color ratios and purity of RGBY color while achieving 92% of Rec.709 color coverage, dramatically enhancing color saturation to ensure superior viewing experiences.
- Hyper-Realistic Video Quality Empowered by HDR 10 Technology - Supercharged by HDR10 support with BenQ’s exclusive Auto HDR Color Rendition, LK990 high Dynamic Range performance offers greater brightness, contrast range, and image optimization in a single step, bringing out every detail in 4K content for superior video display.
- Auto HDR Natural Color Rendition for Lifelike Color Realism - Unlike other HDR projectors with biased color temperature and oversaturated greens and reds, BenQ Auto HDR Natural Color Rendition technology unleashes breathtaking 4K HDR visuals with perfectly lifelike color performance automatically tuned to reflect nature.
- Optimize Image Quality with 4K Image Amplifying Technology - To ensure the best image quality, BenQ LK990 adopts the cutting-edge 4K Image Amplifying Technology to further enhance the quality of projected images. LK990 automatically upgrades the resolution of all projected images to 4K, guaranteeing superb image details. Additionally, LK990 also comes with Pixel Enhancer 4K, a motion-adaptive edge enhancement feature that detects changes in the color between an object and its background to produce sharp edges and precise surface textures.
- DLP Technology for Lasting Vibrant Color - BenQ BlueCore laser projectors are based on the absolute reliability of the 1-chip DLP design. The highly durable DLP chip can last over 100,000 hours without degradation, ensuring true-to-life colors and pristinely legible text over countless uses.
- Vivid Clarity in Bright Ambient Environments - LK990's 6000lm high brightness produces wondrous displays with delicate and authentic image quality in bright environments like sports bars, private guesthouses or outdoor environments.
- Laser-Powered Ultra-High Contrast - LK990 4K laser projector creates strikingly clear images with stratospherically high 3,000,000:1contrast ratio for true deep blacks, vivid rich colors and fine subtle details. LK990 also features a spontaneous response, requiring no wait to turn on or resume from blanking in true black for flexible performance capability.
- DICOM X-ray Imaging - DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) is a standard for handling, storing, printing and transmitting medical imaging information. DICOM Simulation Mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, with an advanced grayscale level for training and educational purposes.
- Long-Lasting 20,000 Hour Performance - BenQ BlueCore laser projectors deliver 20,000 hours of superior image quality and performance. The laser light source resists color decay over time, making BenQ laser projectors ideal for multiple blending projections without concern for adjacent projectors generating different levels of brightness after a period of operation.
- Superior Dustproofing for Severe Conditions - BenQ's LK990 4K Laser Projector is designed with sealed laser modules and enclosed light engines to protect the DMD chip, color wheel sensor, laser light source, and other optical components. This lock-and-key design hermetically seals the engine from dust to prolong projector lifespan.
- Groundbreaking Thermal Conduction through Innovative Cooling Systems - LK990 employs two advanced cooling systems to ensure optimal thermal conduction during operation. The circulatory liquid cooling system protects the laser light source and DLP engine even after constant operation in ambient temperatures up to 40°C (104°F), while the heat pipe cooling system cools the DMD chip to effectively produce a comfortable sound with improved reliability. Additionally, LK990 also comes with several embedded thermal sensors to intuitively control the projector's temperature and ensure optimal operation. The sensors can detect the temperature of the laser light source and surrounding environment in real-time and automatically adjust the speed of the fans.
- High Altitude Mode for Elevated Environments - Equipped with an integrated air pressure sensor, LK990’s intelligent High Altitude Mode automatically alerts users to enable efficient cooling and properly maintain operating temperatures in high altitude environments with thinner atmospheres.
- 360° and Portrait Projection Accommodate Diverse Spaces - BlueCore laser technology guarantees reliable projection from any angle. Dynamic installation options such as 360° rotation and portrait orientation allow projection onto ceiling, walls, floors, or angled signage.
- Big Zoom and Lens Shift for Flexible Installation - LK990’s wide zoom range, focus, and horizontal/vertical lens shift systems can perfectly align images in any challenging venue. Lens shift can move projected images up and down by 60% of screen height or left and right by 25% of screen width without sacrificing image quality. The 1.47X big zoom feature offers a wide range of throw distances to significantly increase installation flexibility for diverse mounting options in various public display scenarios.
- Digital Image Shrink - Digital image shrink allows installers to shrink the image to 75% of the original size in 0.5% increments via OSD menu, offering installers an effortless way to precisely align projected images of any size fit well within the desired frame.
- Designate Remote Control ID to Projector for Independent Control - Installers and IT managers can assign a specific remote control ID to each projector, avoiding signal interference and unintentional changes when installing multiple projectors in a venue.
- Laser Light Creates Value Over Time - BenQ BlueCore projectors feature laser light sources that are guaranteed for 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, saving costs for lamp replacement and maintenance. Based on the average brightness cut-off of typical long-life lamps, BlueCore’s value exceeds that of 10 lamp replacements over the life of the projector.
- Comprehensive Control System Compatibility - LK990 is widely compatible with leading projector control systems including Crestron, AMX and PJ-Link for network control via LAN, making it simple to integrate into corporate network infrastructures. When there is no LAN infrastructure, LK990 also supports RS-232 for reliable long-distance installations up to 15 meters.
- Centralized Control with BenQ MDA Software - BenQ's Multiple Display Administrator (MDA) software provides powerful centralized multi-projector management, including automated opening and closing procedures for public spaces, remotely controlled power on and off, and scheduling for institutions and corporations.
- HDBaseT Compatibility - The leading-edge HDBaseT connectivity combines video, audio and device control signals from multiple sources including PCs, laptops, document cameras, and Blu-rays onto a single CAT5 cable, ensuring seamless transmissions up to 100 meters.
|Display Device:||0.67" Single Chip DLP|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to 4K (3840x2160)|
|Number of Colors:||1.07 Billion|
|Lamp:||Laser Light Engine|
|Typical Lamp Life:||20,000 Hours|
|Lens:||1.47x Zoom, Manual Focus|
|Throw Ratio:||1.38 - 2.02:1|
|Image Size:||30" - 300"|
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical±60°; Horizontal ±25°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear; Ceiling Mount/Tabletop|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 3|
VGA x 1
USB Type A x 1
USB Mini B x 1
RJ45 x 2
RS232 x 1
12-Volt Trigger x 1
Wired Remote In x 1
|Outputs:||HDMI x 1|
VGA x 1
3.5mm Mini Jack Audio x 1
|Audible Noise:||37/34 dBA|
|Dimensions:||18.53" x 8.85" x 22.23"|
|Accessories:||Power Cord, Remote control (RCA011), Lens cover, AAA Batteryx2, Installation Guide, Regulatory Statement, Warranty card(by sku), Cable Tie Setx2, Rubber Cap|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Data Sheet Unavailable|