NEC 46" Professional Series Large-Screen LCD Display - X461HB
The 46" NEC X461HB helps brighten your public image. With its high-bright, professional-grade panel, this model displays images that are 130% brighter than NEC's previous generation display but consumes only 37% more power. Its unrivaled brightness, coupled with 30+ advanced features of the Digital Signage Technology Suite, make it ideal for demanding outdoor applications and environments heavy with ambient light.
- 1360 x 768 WXGA native resolution in true 16:9 aspect ratio, maximum brightness of 1500 cd/m2 and typical contrast ratio of 3500:1
- Optional fully functional XP PRO single board computer processes your digital signage content and eliminates the need for an external PC, cabling, mounting and power supply
- Thermal protection
- TileMatrixTM technology (up to 100 displays)
- Built-in expansion slot allows for seamless integration of future third-party components
- Ethernet Control and Communication
- Optional speakers, digital tuner and stand available
- Optional Wall-calibrator video wall calibration solution
Viewable Image Size 46"
Pixel Pitch 0.746mm
Pixels Per Inch
Brightness 1500 cd/m2 (max), 1200 (typ)
Contrast Ratio 3500:1
Viewing Angle 89º/89º/89º/89º
Response Time 8 ms
Horizontal 31.5 â€“ 91.1 KHz
Vertical 50-85 Hz
Video ANALOG RGB 0.7 Vp-p/75 Ohms; Separate sync: TTL Level; (Positive/Negative)
Sync Separate: TTL Level (Pos/Neg)
Input Connectors DVI-D, 15pin Dsub, Analog BNC, Composite (Shared RCA/BNC), S-Video, Component, HDMI
Native Resolution 1360 x 768
On 320W (typ)
Power Savings Mode <2W (<0.5W ECO Stand-by)
Net (with stand) 41.6x25.4x13.8
Net (without stand) 41.6 x 24 x 5.5 in.
Net Weight (with stand) 72.5 lbs.
Net Weight (without stand) 68.3 lbs.
VESA Hole Configuration Specifications 300 x 300mm (4 hole)
Operating Temperature 5-35ºC / 41-95ºF
Operating Humidity 20-80%
Operating Altitude 3000m
Storage Temperature -20ºC to 60ºC -4ºF â€“ 140ºF
Storage Humidity TBD
Warranty 3 years parts and labor, including backlight
Additional Features: High bright, Ethernet monitor and control, commercial-grade sealed panel, advanced cooling system for 24/7 operation, expansion slot, programable lookup tables, Plug and Play (DDC/CI, DDC2B), PIP (remote), POP, 6-axis color adjustment, multi-level programmable zoom, TileMatrix (up to 10x10), TileComp, IR, scheduler (w/ RTC), sharpness/softness, off-timer (countdown), screen saver, vacation switch, 10-bit gamma, AutoBright (signal input), Windows Vista Premium-certified, portrait-capable, Kensington lock, serial number display, ambient light sensor, carbon savings and footprint, separate group/monitor/remote ID function