Focused Technology is a Proud
The RPA is the top-selling projector mount in the industry! More RPA Series Mounts are installed in offices, schools and homes than any other mount.
This mount is compatible with the following models: PT-D4000U, PT-D5100U, PT-D5500U, PT-D5500UL, PT-D5600U, PT-D5600UL, PT-D5700U, PT-D5700UL, PT-D6000S, PT-D6000US, PT-DW5000L, PT-DW5000U, PT-DW5100EL, PT-DW5100U, PT-DW5100UL, PT-DW6300S, PT-DW6300ULS, PT-DW6300US, PT-L6500U, PT-L6510U, PT-L6510UL, PT-L6600U, PT-L6600UL.Features:
- Independent roll, pitch and yaw for quick and precise projector registration
- Quick connect/disconnect for convenient lamp and filter access on most projectors
- Maintains registration when disconnected and doesn't affect preset adjustments
- All-Points Security exclusive steel-into-steel locking hardware at all key connection points to protect against theft
- Multiple installation options: flush mount to ceiling, mount with 0.25" threaded rods, or mount with 1.5" NPT threaded extension column
- Cable management without additional accessories
Product Data Sheet
- Roll: +/- 4º (loosen screw, adjust mount and tighten screw to hold adjustment)
- Pitch: +/- 25º (full range of pitch in a flush mount installation)
- Yaw: 360º, 12º on flush mount
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 50 lbs (22.7 kg)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How much height will the RPA add to my installation?:
A: The RPA top is only 1.75" (44 mm) high plus approximately 0.75" (19 mm) for the projector bracket.
Q: Do I need to order the SLB projector bracket separately?:
A: No, the assembly ships complete when you order an RPA ceiling mount. The SLB bracket is a separate part number and is used only for Chief SMART-LIFTS™. The RPA part number includes both the universal top and SLB bracket.
Q: How much assembly is required for the RPA?:
A: None, just attach the SLB bracket to your projector. If you choose to use All-Points™ you will need to replace indicated screws with included hardware. No disassembly needed.
Q: How much weight does the mount hold?:
A: Each mount is custom designed to support the weight of the projector models specified. However, your ceiling must hold at least 5 times the weight of your installation.
Q: How does Chief’s All-Points™ Security System work?:
A:The system locks the projector and mount with security hardware at all key connection points: Roll, Pitch and Yaw adjustments; bracket-to-projector; and mount-to-bracket.
Q: Do I have to order All-Points™ separately?:
A: No, All-Points™ is included in all RPA packages at no additional cost and is optional to use.
Q: Do I need any additional accessories to install the RPA?:
A: The RPA can be flush mounted to the ceiling without any additional accessories for a low profile, simple installation. However, often times you will need to lower the projector from a structural, finished or suspended ceiling. For these common applications, you will want to order the appropriate accessories.
Q: When do I need to use the LSB100?:
A: Often times, ceiling structures will not allow the projector to be mounted in exact alignment with the projection screen. The LSB100 Lateral Shift Accessory saves time and hassles in trying to solve this common problem. Also use the LSB100 to easily accommodate different lens placement when projectors are replaced in existing installations.
Q: If I use the RPA with a Suspended Ceiling Kit, do I need an extension column?:
A: Yes. Any 1.5" NPT threaded extension column will work with Chief’s Suspended Ceiling Kits.
Q: How does the RPA design create natural convection ventilation?:
A: Chief’s brackets are custom designed to allow for airflow that ventilates and helps cool projectors.