Premier Wall Mount for Short-Throw Projectors - Extends up to 67" - UNI-EXT
Premiers universal short-throw projector arm extends up to 67" and is crafted to support all of the latest short-throw projectors on the market today. Offering more adjustability than any other projector arm on the market, the UNI-EXT adjusts from 7" to 67" from the wall.
- Extends from 37"-67" from wall
- Includes wall-mounted GearBox™ for PC, Mac Mini™ or control modules
- Mounts to single and dual wood studs (16", 18" and 24") and concrete
- Includes universal projector mount (PDS-PLUS)
- Fast, one person installation
- Projectors with shorter throw distances (up to 27") may order UNI-STAM
Ship Weight: 41 lbs
Height: 10.71" (272mm)
Adjustable Depth: 36.97"-67.01" (939mm-1702mm)
Adjustable Height: 2.01"-" (51mm-mm)
What if the studs in the wall are not centered to the screen/ whiteboard?
Our slotted GearBox™ wall plate allows for several inches of lateral shift and can fit studs at 16", 18" and 24" spacing. It can even mount to a single stud.
How much equipment can I store in the GearBox™?
With over 260 cu. in. of interior space, you could fit a device up to 8" x 13" x 2.5" (H x W x D). Ideal for a Mac mini™ or small control device.
What if I don't know the throw distance needed for my projector? How do I select the right short-throw mounts?
Most owners manuals have a throw distance chart that shows the appropriate distance. We assume most users are looking to project a 60"-100" screen and associate accordingly in our mount locator on www.mounts.com.