Premier FTP Fine-tune Mount for Projectors up to 65 lbs.
The universal Fine Tune Projector mount (FTP) brings ease-of-use and precise adjustability technology to the forefront of projector mounting. The FTP's enhanced fine-tune adjustability allows for independent pitch, roll, and yaw adjustments. After fine-tuning the projectors mounted settings, all adjustments can be locked down from one securing point on the mount.
- Precise, fine-tune pitch, roll and yaw adjustments
- Detachable base for quick service while maintaining all adjustment settings
- Adapts to pipe or ceiling structures
- Easy-to-install quick installation disk
- Post-installation leveling barrels
- Universal mounting legs (4 long, 4 short)
- Lock-It™ security hardware including Lock-It™ security leveling barrel for greater theft prevention
Ship Weight: 10 lbs
Weight Capacity: 65 lbs. (29 kg)
Height: 3.27" (83mm)
Is there a dedicated, model-specific version of this mount?
Yes. We offer nearly 100 different model-specific mounting plates for the FTP.
Will I need to readjust the image every time I take down the projector for service?
No. Thanks to the quick-release design and rigid installation hardware, you can easily disengage the lower half of the mount, while keeping all tilt, roll and yaw settings in position.
How many screws do I need to tighten to lock this in position?
Unlike some competitive models, you only need to tighten a single locking screw.