Optoma GT1080Darbee DLP Projector
Colorful. Fast. Sharp. Short-Throw Gaming with DarbeeVision
The Optoma GT1080Darbee short throw gaming projector is the successor to Optoma's award-winning GT1080. Featuring a comfortable 0.50 throw ratio, the GT1080Darbee can easily be placed on a coffee table, TV stand or entertainment center and comes equipped with an Enhanced Gaming Mode with 16ms input lag, enabling faster response times that keep players competitive in every game.
The integrated DarbeeVision™ image enhancement technology utilizes neuro-biologic algorithms to achieve unprecedented detail in skin tones, textures and reflective surfaces while delivering superior depth, object separation and automatic removal of unsightly artifacts. The end result is Xbox One, PS4 and PC Games that are simply mind-blowing and larger-than-life.
The GT1080Darbee's Reference Display Mode enables accurate color via REC.709 HDTV color space for rich vivid colors in Blu-ray movies, HDTV programming, home videos and photos. Featuring 10,000 hours of lamp life, the GT1080Darbee requires very little maintenance, allowing users to game for hours on end without worry.
- Next Generation DarbeeVision Processor enhances textures and depth in gaming graphics and HD video
- .50 Throw Ratio is perfect for gamers and movie enthusiasts with limited space for projection
- Enhanced Gaming Mode enables best-in-class performance with 16ms input lag
- Full HD 1080p and 3000 lumens combine to deliver breathtaking gaming visuals
- 30,000:1 contrast ratio delivers amazing black levels in FPS and survival horror genre games
- Reference Display Mode enables highly accurate color via REC.709 HDTV color gamut
1 Lamp based projectors brightness and lifetime will vary depending on selected projector mode, environmental conditions and usage. As is common with all lamp based projectors, brightness will decrease over the lamp lifetime. LED projectors do not have a replaceable lamp and the brightness does not decay significantly over the product lifetime.
2 Typical lamp life achieved through testing. Will vary according to operational use and environmental conditions