New Optoma Offer - 5 year warranty with purchase thru March 31, 2017!
Optoma EH500 DLP ProjectorFull HD
Full HD (1920 x 1080) has more than twice the resolution of HD Ready (1280 x 720). EH500 is compatible with HDTV broadcasts and high–definition media to project impressive full 1080p images and video in their original digital brilliance.Amazing Colors
The EH500 incorporates BrilliantColor™ technology to produce stunningly bright images with perfectly balanced life-like colors.3D Technology
Using the inherent speed of DLP® technology, Optoma Full 3D projectors can output video and images at an astonishing rate of 120Hz, allowing you to show full screen, full color, stereoscopic 3D. The 3D effect is generated by splitting this signal into two standard video streams, one for each eye. Using DLP® Link™ technology, the 3D glasses synchronize with the image on screen to filter each stream to the correct eye. Your brain then combines the two streams to make them jump into life.
The EH500 supports multiple 3D formats from various devices such as PC, Blu-ray 3D™, Sony® PS3, Microsoft® Xbox 360 or 3D TV broadcast system
The Optoma EH500 features an impressive array of connectivity options which include a display port, two HDMI, two VGA, VGAOut, S-Video, composite video, 12V trigger, RS-232C and RJ45.Extensive Connectivity
This native 1080p projector accepts a wide variety of computer and video input signals.
Connectivity includes: HDMI, DVI-D, dual VGA (SCART/ Component via adaptor), S-Video, Composite, VGA-Out, RS232 , RJ45 and +12V trigger.
Two audio inputs for individual PC and video connections enable the EH500 to function as an audio switcher and volume controller, thereby eliminating complicated and costly additional audio hardware and cabling.Crestron RoomView
Over the network control and management of up to 250+ projectors. Perfect for large installations in business and educational environments.Key Features of EH500
- Native 1080p high-definition resolution for crystal clear presentations
- 4700 lumens bright output makes it ideal for use in large screen applications
- Latest image controller technology and Full 3D compatibility for the most amazing immersive experience
- Over the network management and control capability makes it the perfect projector for large installations
- Easy lamp replacement from the top cover
- Direct power on – start up time is significantly reduced as standby mode is bypassed when the power cable is inserted into an active power outlet. This eliminates the need to use the 'Power' button on the remote control or the projector keypad.
- Signal power on – the projector will power on when it receives a signal. This eliminates the need to use the 'Power' button on the remote control or the projector keypad.
- Auto power off – if after a pre-determined time the projector does not receive a signal, it will turn itself off automatically, conserving power and extending the life of the lamp.
- Key pad lock – once enabled prevents unauthorized adjustments ensuring the projector can only be controlled via the remote control.
- +12v Trigger – electric screen control
- Logo capture – customise your start up screen
- Easy to use remote with laser pointer, mouse control and direct source selection
Resolution: || HD (1920 x 1080)|
Display Device: ||Single 0.65” DC2 DMD DLP|
Brightness: ||4700 Lumens|
Contrast Ratio: ||10000: 1|
Video Signals: ||NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p)|
Aspect Ratio: ||16:9|
Number of Colors: ||1.07 Billion|
Typical Lamp Life: ||3500/2500 Hours (STD/bright)|
Lens: ||F=2.5-2.76, f=23.5-28.2 mm, 1.2x manual zoom and focus|
Throw Ratio: ||1.59 - 1.91:1|
Image Size: ||23.6 - 300 in. Diagonal|
Throw Distance: ||3.28 -32.8 ft. |
Keystone Correction: ||±15° Vertical|
Projection Methods: ||Front, Rear and Ceiling|
Inputs: ||Display port,|
Outputs: ||VGA-out,stereo audio-out, 12V trigger|
Audible Noise: ||30dB|
Weight: ||8.2 lbs.|
Dimensions: || 12.8x4.3x10.2 in.|
Accessories: ||AC power cord, VGA to VGA cable, remote control, batteries for remote, carrying case, lens cap, multilingual CD-ROM user’s manual, quick start card and warranty card|
Remote Control: ||Remote with Batteries|
Mfg Warranty: ||3-Year Optoma Express Service, 1-Year on lamp|
Product Data Sheet: || Product Data Sheet