Please call 1-888-686-0551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for sale pricing!
Yamaha LS9-16 16-Input 32-Channel Digital Mixing Console, LS916Anywhere You Need Advanced Live Sound Support
The surprisingly small size and lightweight of the LS9-16 make it a perfect choice for applications that require maximum portability and handling ease. Use it for events or temporary live sound setups, and benefit from the power and performance of much larger and more complex systems in an eminently portable package that can be set up and operated anywhere with ease.
- 16 or top-performance recallable head amplifiersdeliver microphone and line sources with extraordinary presence and realism.
- An additional 16 or 32 channels of processing powerready to receive audio via the Mini-YGDAI expansion slots, providing a totalof 32 or 64 channels!
- 4 stereo input channels.
- An extensive range of channel functions accessiblevia Yamaha's acclaimed Selected Channel interface.
- Versatile bus architecture with comprehensive digitalpatching capability: 16 mix buses, 8 matrix buses, and a stereo and mono busthat can be used in LCR mode.
- Virtual GEQ and effect rack offers easy access tobuilt-in graphic equalization and effects that would fill a full-size rack ortwo if similar analog gear were used.
- Built-in USB Memory Recorder/Player eliminates theneed for an external device for simple off-board recording, and can supplybackground music and sound effects as required.
- Full-console scene Store and Recall.
- Ready to use out of the box with pre-patched effectsand pre-fader aux mixes for monitor sends.
- One or two Mini-YGDAI slots for easy systemexpansion.
- Compact size 480 x 220 x 500 mm and weighs only 12 kg