Draper Ultimate Folding Screen Series Screens
Draper's Ultimate Folding Screen is the standard for portable folding screens. The Ultimate Folding Screen is the first screen manufactured with 100% CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) components and assembly. The tubing is CNC machined; surfaces and borders are CNC cut; even rivet and snap holes are CNC placed. No competitive product meets this standard—and we did not stop there.
Our Lock & Load latch is designed for ease of operation and maximum life. Lock & Load latches bite down when the surface is attached, making the frame extremely rigid. The resilient latch retention spring is captured and constantly flexed so that it cannot be dislodged. These advancements translate into the most user friendly and incredibly durable hinge locking mechanism available. Couple these advantages with clear anodized 1.25" x .070" wall aluminum tubing and you’ve got the precision and stability that allows Draper to offer the Ultimate Folding Screen in sizes through 16' (488cm) in width.
- Couple these advantages with clear anodized 1.25" x .070 (32mm x 2mm) wall aluminum tubing and you’ve got the precision and stability that allows Draper to offer the Ultimate Folding Screen in sizes through 12’ x 16’ (366cm x 488cm).
- All surfaces—front and rear—have square corners.
- Borders are electronically welded using a new PVC material that provides straighter, cleaner edges.
- Standard Legs support the Ultimate Folding Screen in a vertical position.
- Legs can adjust in 6" (152mm) increments up to 48" (123cm) from the floor
- The Ultimate Folding Screen comes packed in Draper’s heavy-duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.