Draper Salara M with AutoReturn Series Screens
The Salara/Series M is a new generation in projection screens. In your home or office, the Salara makes a design statement. Includes the AutoReturn Spring Roller. The Salaraís small, elliptical case and domed endcaps are finished in solid white. Floating gunlatch wall brackets grip the screen securely and are barely visible.
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Floating wall brackets grip the screen securely anywhere along the back of the case, and are barely visible.
- Viewing surface pulls down easily, like a standard spring roller operated projection screen.
- Return the screen to the case with a simple pullóno repetitive tugging or downward momentum is required to engage the AutoReturn Roller.
- Screen surface retracts slowly and smoothly into the case, slowing even more as it approaches its upper limit.
- Intermediate stop positions allow you to lower or raise the screen completely, or stop at any point in between.
- Prevents potential damage to the dowel or screen surface through repeated impact with the case.
- Sizes available are listed in charts below, depending on surface selected.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.