Draper Luma 2 Series Screens
The Luma 2 is a heavy-duty, spring-roller operated projection screen. An attractive, practical choice wherever a large manually operated sceen is needed. Simple in design and rugged in construction. Constructed entirely of heavy gauge components for years of dependable service, it is housed in a white steel case (black is also available) which has a scratch-resistant polyester finsih with matching endcaps. It can be mounted on a wall, or ceiling and has a ceiling trim kit available for ceiling recessed installation.
- NTSC, HDTV and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides. Black side borders are available on request for AV
- Case dimensions are 5 7/8” H x 5 1/4” D (14.9 cm H x 13.3 cm D)
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling recessed installation.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12’ x 12’ (366cm x 366cm) and 15’ (457cm) NTSC.
- Sizes: 16:10 Format—from 94” (239 cm) to 165” (419 cm) diagonal; 16:9 HDTV Format—from 92” (234 cm) to 161” (409 cm) diagonal; 4:3 NTSC/PAL Format—from 100” (254 cm) to 180” (457 cm) diagonal; AV Format—from 50” x 50” (127 cm x 127 cm) to 144” x 144” (366 cm x 366 cm) viewing area
- Custom sizes available, please contact our sales team at 1-888-686-0551 for more details.
- Available with extra drop, specify color. Some sizes have 12” (30 cm) black drop as standard
- Available with AutoReturn feature which gently raises the screen surface back into the case with a simple tug on the handle or pull cord
- Optional Operating Pole available in 4’ (122 cm) and 6’ (183 cm) lengths
- Available in portable version (Luma 2/R with Floor Stand)
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.